Dresses for Diamond Body Shape
Diamond Body Shape women have prominently rounded midriff.
- Wear fabrics that flow over the body and don’t cling or stick out to the body. So opt for fabrics like georgette, poly cotton, soft cotton and avoid fabrics like brocade or hosiery.
- Straight fit dresses are apt for this shape, however, if you opt for A-line, keep the waistline clean and simple. 3. Don’t wear any dress, that has a fit and flare, or design detail, embellishment, pattern around the waist. It will highlight the roundness of the midriff.
- Don’t wear any dress, that has a fit and flare, or design detail, embellishment, pattern around the waist. It will highlight the roundness of the midriff.
- All design details can be around the shoulder area or hem of the dress.
- Uneven hemline and small scale will print create interest in the outfit.
- Wear dresses that are at least knee length to give an illusion of length.
- Opt for sleeves that end around your bust and not around your stomach.
- Belts for dresses, pleats or peplum is a complete no.
Related Articles -
About Jainee Gandhi
Jainee Gandhi is an accomplished and acclaimed senior Image consultant who operates under her firm Imagedge Academy. Head hunter to head turner… A classy personal shopper… Bringing Indian wear back to corporates… One of the very few Senior Certified Image Professionals in Asia