As discussed here, Inverted Triangular body shape women have heavier and / broader upper body.
The trick is to use simple clean lines for tops/ shirts/blousons.
1. Invest in straight fits, wrap tops, prints that run along the top and not just highlighting the shoulders/chest.
2. Avoid wearing tops with wide necklines like a scoop neck or boat neck, this will highlight the broadness of shoulders.
3. If you love wearing off-shoulder tops, balance your body with straight/wide leg trouser
4. Cap /Short sleeves on tops will make your upper body look wider, opt for at least 3/4th sleeves.
5. High neck like a Chinese collar or turtleneck needs to be avoided if you have a heavy bust. A shortcut to this is if you wear Chinese collar than leave the few buttons open to create an illusion of V neckline.