Diamond Body Shape women have a heavier midriff as compared to their upper and lower body.
1. Women with this body shape should wear pants that fall straight and no attention to the midriff.
2. Avoid fancy belts, gathered waist pants or any pants with a cinched waist.
3. If you wear narrow fit or fitted pants, opt for a pull-up style / elasticated waist that sits comfortably on your stomach.
4. Wear pants that are flat fronted, avoiding design detail on the waist.
5. Wear fabrics that flow over the body and don’t cling or stick out to the body. So opt for fabrics like poly cotton, Polyester with elastane, soft cotton and avoid fabrics like hosiery.
6. Pants with side zip work better, rather than pants with front buttons.
7. It is a myth that people with midriff should wear low waist pants. Low waist pants will let your stomach hanging, hence always opt for mid waist.