Characteristics of a Hourglass Body Shape:
- Average or Heavy Hips, Thighs and Butt
- Narrow Waist curve
- Average or Heavy Shoulders and Bust
- Curved Body Line
A Hourglass body shape can be Small, medium or large body frame, depending on their built and other body variations.
With a weight loss or gain Hourglass body shape have tendencies to form another body shape.
- If you have tendency to gain weight on the upper body than you can become an Inverted Triangular Body Shape.
- If you have tendencies to gain weight on the lower body than you can become a Triangular Body Shape.
My two rules on Shape
- Highlight the curvier upper body and lower body .
- Create an illusion of an average waist curve.
To know what styles to wear for your body shape read related blogs on