Characteristics of a Tubular Body Shape:
- Small Hips, Thighs and Butt
- No waist curve
- Small Shoulders and Bust
- Straight Body Line
A Tubular body shape will be a small body frame.
With a weight loss or gain Tubular body shape have tendencies to form another body shape.
- If you have tendency to gain weight on the upper body than you can become a small to medium Inverted Triangular Body Shape.
- If you have tendencies to gain weight on the lower body than you can become a small to medium Triangular Body Shape.
- A throughout weight gain can also turn you into a Rectangular Body Shape
My two rules on Shape
- Highlight the fact that upper body and lower body are in same line.
- Create an illusion of a waist curve and a fuller body
To know what styles to wear for your body shape read related blogs on