1. When buying dresses, the focus should be on emphasizing the waist and lower body.
2. Wear sheath dresses that emphasize on the waist or shift dresses are also great for this body type.
3. While picking up patterns and print, choose a print that is small to medium in size for throughout the dress or large prints for the lower part.
4. A line dresses in a fuller skirt works very well
5. Styles that will emphasis or make your shoulders broader should be avoided. For example, puff sleeves or embellished shoulders or big straps.
6. Necklines that add a visual weight of garment to the body should also be avoided, like boat neck, turtle collar, shawl collar. V neck, mandarin collar with two buttons open are apt for this shape.