As discussed , Inverted Triangular Body Shape women will have heavier upper body as compared to their lower body.
1. The aim while picking up jackets is to reduce the volume of the upper body and make it look narrow or give a slimming effect.
2. Wear jackets that are simple on shoulders, strictly no shoulder pads or shoulder embellishments
3. Wear jackets which have print or pattern on the hem, to take the focus away from shoulders to the waist curve.
4. If you have a heavier bust, then opt for print pattern or style to around the hem of sleeves or jacket.
5. Jacket collars that add a visual weight of garment to the body should also be avoided. Medium to small size lapel, colalrless jacket works well.
6. Opt for softer fabrics in jackets.