This is my series post from a mom to mom-to-be.
Pregnancy brings about a lot of change emotionally and physically. Dont let those mood wings and hormones dictate what to wear.
- My first tip has to be dont go to stores looking for materinity pants. There are so many variations in pants today lile a pallazo, dhoti pant, jeggings and they all have side zippers or elastic at the waist which is comfortable for the first two trimesters.
- Invest in pants that are very comfortable around the waist and are a comfort fit on the legs.
- If you like me dont like the thought of materinity pants, than buy trousers that are size bigger. This way you can use them post pregnancy as well 😉
- Invest in pants that relaxed fit for the for the first and second trimester , and loose fit for the thrid trimester. Treggings or Jeggings are an exception to this.
- Check the fabrics, use weather friendly fabrics. For example for a hot and humid climate use more cottons and bit of blends.