This is my series post from a mom to mom-to-be.
Pregnancy brings about a lot of change emotionally and physically. Dont let those mood wings and hormones dictate what to wear.
Like i always say – what you wear will directly affect the way you feel, so dress glamorously.
1. Invest in tops that relaxed fit for the for the first and second trimester , and loose fit for the thrid trimester.
2. Check the fabrics, use weather friendly fabrics. For example for a hot and humid climate use more cottons and bit of blends.
3. Wrap tops & belted tops work very well for work as well for semi formal events
4. Simple blousons can be used for various ocassions from work to fun
5. Invest in fun prints, polka dot is the a staple piece for every mommy to be wardrobe.