Bye bye Boring Belts
Belts are a fun way to glamourise your outfit. Invest in classic belts for your formal requirements and few trend belts in various styles & colours to add that oomph to the outfit.
- For a Rectangular / Hourglass body shape than belts play an important role to give a faux defined waistline.
- For a Triangle body shape than wear classic thin or trendy thin belts with pants or medium size belts with dresses.
- When wearing a trendy belt, just remember that all the attention will go to your wait and that belt, hence if you have a midriff or if you are a Diamond & Round body shape, avoid wearing any trendy belt.
- If your trousers / denim/skirts have a loop, a belt is required.
- A belt is an accessory to add a print pattern or color, not a medium to hold on pants.
Related Articles -
About Jainee Gandhi
Jainee Gandhi is an accomplished and acclaimed senior Image consultant who operates under her firm Imagedge Academy. Head hunter to head turner… A classy personal shopper… Bringing Indian wear back to corporates… One of the very few Senior Certified Image Professionals in Asia