In simpler terms, a tankini is a slightly bit conservative version of a bikini 🙂
So the swimwear is on, now what… Whether you are enjoying the pool or beach but from the changing room to the pool, do you just walk in your swimwear, well you can but coverups look glam and sexy.
There are various styles of Coverups. You can opt for Shirt dresses, Kaftans, Sarongs, tunics, kurtas, etc…
They up your style game but can also make you look messy if not coordinated well with the swimwear.
For every type of swimwear, one requires a different type of coverup. Also, keep in mind the location and the people around, there is a difference between a pool party and vacation at the beach. A pool party might require a more well-coordinated coverup with accessories, whereas a beach vacation can be a shirt dress thrown over the swimsuit.
2. Invest in swimwear that highlights the balanced upper body and lower body, and give an illusion of a waist curve
3. Belted, curved or illusion swimwear works very well for this shape.
4. A bikini works well for this body as it adds some curve to the body.
5. Opt for a block of colors to make the bust and bottom stand out.
We discussed in Triangular Body Shape , that the main aim for this shape while dressing is to take attention away from lower body i.e. hips & thighs.
- The suggested types of trousers are Straight fit pants, Side zipper pants, self print / micro prints pants.
- Avoid very fitted pants for large size triangle, if you are a small to medium body size, you can opt for narrow fits.
- A pro tip is that if your trosurs have side pockets than, you can get those pockets stiched so that it wont flap out when you wear the trouser.
- With this body shape the chances are high that the waist of trouser will be smaller and hip / thigh will be bigger. In this case buy the bigger size and get your waist altered.