Characteristics of a Ideal Body Shape:
- Small – Medium – Heavy Thighs and Butt
- Curved Waist curve
- Small – Medium – Heavy Shoulders and Bust
An Ideal body shape can be Small, medium or large body frame, depending on their built and will have a curved waist not narrow like a Hourglass Body Shape.
This is an Ideal body shape, and just keep in mind the vertical varations of body and Clothing styles and you are goos to go.
With a weight loss or gain Ideal body shape have tendencies to form another body shape.
- If you have tendency to gain weight on the upper body than you can become an Inverted Triangular Body Shape.
- If you have tendencies to gain weight on the lower body than you can become a Triangular Body Shape.
As discussed in Inverted Triangular Body Shape, the aim it to highlight the lower body.
Since this body shape has narrower lower body than upper body, they can experiement with various types of denims and light to dark colours.
- Wear tops that add volume to the bust. So a waterfall ruffle or regular ruffles works very well for this. However see to it they start from above the bust.
- You can also invest in prints that are medium size around the bust area, again for illusion effect.
- Wear good well fitted lingerie – padded & a push up if you are comfortable.
- Vnecklines also work every well.
- Avoid tops that are simple , no pattern or detailing which might enhance the fact of small bust.
- Avoid Bows that exactly sit on the bust line.