Characteristics of a Rectangular Body Shape:
- Average or Heavy Hips, Thighs and Butt
- No waist curve
- Average or Heavy Shoulders and Bust
- Straight Body Line
A Rectangular body shape can be medium or large body frame, depending on their built and other body variations.
With a weight loss or gain Rectangular body shape have tendencies to form another body shape.
- If you have tendency to gain weight on the midriff than you can become a Diamond Body Shape.
- If you have tendency to gain weight on the upper body than you can become an Inverted Triangular Body Shape.
- If you have tendencies to gain weight on the lower body than you can become a Triangular Body Shape.
- A throughout weight loss can also turn you into a Tubular Body Shape
My two rules on Shape
- Highlight the fact that upper body and lower body are in same line.
- Create an illusion of a waist curve.
To know what styles to wear for your body shape read related blogs on
As discussed here, Rectangular body shape women need to create an illusion of a waist line.
- Belted trouser, Narrow fit trousers, flared pants with a defined waist are your go to pants.
- Belts are a good way, and you can create an illusion of a waist curve with a contarsting belt for your trousers.